Sunday, July 12, 2015

Quick update!

I have been working out on the recumbent bike for 3 days straight, let me tell you it is hard work.  I have never been one to go to the gym so this transition is rough! :)

My medications will take a little to get working so I do not have an update on that quite yet.

On a good note though, I finally got an appointment with a neurologist and the University of Utah hospital to see if she has some answers to my stomach pain and what more I can do to help with these POTS symptoms.  This neurologist is named Dr. Cortez, she is from the Mayo Clinic who specializes in dysautonomia so hopefully she is the doctor I have been waiting for!

The weekends are rough because I want to go out and have fun. The next day I pay for having fun by being exhausted and not feeling well. What we like to call a POTS crash. I don't wish it on my worst enemy!

Hope everyone has a great day and a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment