Wednesday, August 12, 2015

At Least I Tried.

Not many people know this but when I got really sick back in February, I had to quit my job because I simply could not get out of bed.  I was sick, tired, and in pain on a daily basis.  After I got diagnosed and started medications to treat the POTS symptoms, I decided 3 weeks ago to try to go back to work doing home care with the elderly a couple times a week.  The last 2 weeks I have been working again. It was amazing to get my life back and be independent and have something to do everyday. I love my job! 

However, I am not sure if I jumped into it too soon or what happened but since Monday afternoon I have been very sick.  My stomach pain is unbearable, I am exhausted, and dizzy.  I can't drive anywhere because how dizzy and lightheaded I feel. It is miserable to have to let down my boss and myself when I tell him I can not see our patient.  I am not sure if I will be able to continue to work, which is very upsetting.  

Since I am not feeling to well and have time on my hands. I want to know any questions you all have about POTS or anything regarding the illness. I still have questions myself so I will do my best to answer them.  Just place a comment in the comment section below.  




No comments:

Post a Comment